9th year of NHG bringing teams to Lake Placid
“Believe in Miracles” and enjoy the perfect hockey vacation in a classic North American City, Lake Placid, New York!!!
Join many squirt, peewee, & bantam players from the upper Midwest as they look to bring home the Gold with the NHG Beast. To participate on the NHG Beast you must have been invited to participate in the NHG Selects or be a top player on your current winter team (with a recommendation from your winter or AAA coach). You do not have to be on an NHG AAA team to participate.
- Guarantee of 4 round robin games with 4 teams in each division advancing to a medal round for a 5th game. Games begin on Thursday afternoon and medal games end early Sunday afternoon.
- Championship Gold-Silver-Bronze medals. Unique team winning plaques and custom arena banners for all gold medal teams.
- 2 practices including one in St Cloud, MN and one in Lake Placid, NY
- A sublimated NHG Beast game jersey, socks, & NHG Beast hoodie
- 4 days 3 nights’ deluxe accommodations at a great area hotel… check-in Thursday and check-out Sunday (extra days available at additional cost)
- Packages include 3 breakfasts (Fri-Sat-Sun) and 3 dinners (Thurs-Fri-Sat)
- Complimentary Lunch for players at the Olympic Center
- Complimentary pizza party for players and their families
- Grand opening ceremonies at the Herb Brooks (80) Rink on Thursday prior to the games
- Skills competitions (Shoot-out and Team Relay Skating) with awards for select players on each team
- Essay contest for players – Scholarships awarded to the winners
- Professionally filmed and edited Tournament Highlight Video available to capture your Tournament Memories. All games and skill competitions are recorded and available digitally.
- Player souvenir for each participant
- Customized tournament credential for each player and family member that provides entry into the games, complimentary access to the Olympic Museum, Olympic Ski-Jumping Complex, Sports Complex, Olympic Speed Skating Oval plus discounts on Whiteface lift tickets, gondola rides, bobsled rides and more… over $75.00 value each. (Venues subject to weather conditions. Visit www.orda.org for details)
- Tickets to all ECAC Division I Championship games for all registered tournament guests and participants.
- Public skating session on the 1980 Arena for all players, family members, coaches, and guests (must be registered).