The weekend Features
- Three mini games in a jamboree format on Friday where the coaches evaluate the players
- A draft of the players following the jamboree for parity
- Players pick up their sublimated jersey the night of the draft! They will be on Team USA, Team Canada, Team Russia, or Team Sweden
- Two, one hour long, games Saturday
- One, hour long, game on Sunday followed by the Closing Ceremonies on the ice where every player will receive a medal
- Smaller rosters Only 13 skaters and 1 goalie per team. (Goalies need approval)
- All players will receive a medal in a conference room at the same time at the Closing Ceremonies immediately following their game. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Participation.
- Small rosters (13 skaters and 1 goalie per team) – Goalies need to be pre-approved
- Register for the level of play for the 2019-20 season
- Certified officials
- EMT at every game
- Low Cost (Only $150)
- MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!!!
2017 Wolrd Cup Summary